Tuesday, 19th June – Saturday, 23rd June 2018
Royal Ascot is the highlight of the racing and social calendar. Charterhouse represent a number of boxholders throughout Royal Ascot week and assist with subletting their boxes to companies and individuals on those occasions when the boxholder cannot attend. By booking Royal Ascot boxes directly with the boxholder in this way we can offer you good value for money.
Royal Ascot Boxes overlooking the Royal Enclosure:
There are a limited number of private boxes situated above the area designated as the Royal Enclosure during the Royal Meeting. These exclusive boxes have their own private balconies directly overlooking the racecourse and winning post. The ease of access to the Parade Ring and Winner’s Enclosure ensures all box guests have close contact with every aspect of the racing whilst also enjoying the unique atmosphere of the Royal Ascot Meeting.
A specifically tailored day for a party of 12 to 18 guests at Royal Ascot would include:
- Exclusive use of a private box facility above the Royal Enclosure with its own balcony overlooking the racecourse with an excellent view of the final furlong and winning post.
- Morning coffee and biscuits on arrival.
- Champagne Reception.
- Four-course sit down luncheon for 12 guests or buffet style for up to 18 guests with wines, port and brandy.
- Traditional Afternoon Tea.
- Complimentary bar throughout (excluding champagne – which can be arranged on request).
- Dedicated waiting staff in attendance to look after your party throughout the day.
- Admission to the racecourse including the private box levels.
- Car parking facilities (one between two guests).
- Flat screen television with access to the Ascot Racing Channel.
- Floral arrangement.
- Race Programmes and Racing Papers.
- Tote betting facilities.
- Payment of the Royal Ascot supplement which is required by the racecourse whenever a boxholder sublets his box to another party during Royal Week.
With regard to dress, guests are required to adhere to the Royal Enclosure Dress Code, being morning dress with top hat for gentlemen and formal daywear with hat for ladies.
All prices quoted exclude VAT