Charterhouse represent a number of boxholders at Ascot racecourse and assist with subletting their boxes to companies and individuals on those occasions when the boxholder cannot attend. Box hire only or specifically tailored packages are available during Royal Ascot and throughout the year. By booking directly with the boxholder in this way, we can offer you good value for money.
For details of Royal Ascot 2019, click here.
Private Ascot Boxes with balconies overlooking the racecourse and winning post:
Our private boxes are excellently positioned within the stunning Grandstand and have been designed to the highest specifications. Each box has a private dining room leading straight out through glass sliding doors onto a private balcony overlooking the racecourse and winning post. The spectacular Parade Ring and Winners Enclosure are located behind the Grandstand and are within easy reach of the boxes.
A specifically tailored day for a party of up to 18 guests would include:
- Exclusive use of a private box facility with its own balcony overlooking the racecourse with an excellent view of the final furlong and winning post.
- Morning coffee and biscuits on arrival.
- Two-course buffet lunch.
- Dedicated waiting staff in attendance to look after your party throughout the day.
- Premier admission to the racecourse including the private box levels.
- Car parking facilities (one between two guests).
- Flat screen television with access to the Ascot Racing Channel.
- Race programmes and racing papers.
- Tote betting facilities.
Alternatively, box hire only available on request.
All prices quoted exclude VAT